Bazaar & Raffle Applications
In accordance with Public Act No. 14-24 An Act Concerning Bazaars and Raffles; the State of Connecticut as of October 1, 2014, has revised the law for processing applications and has revised the Bazaar and Raffle applications themselves.
The following procedural changes for Bazaar and Raffle applications will be implemented on October 1, 2014:
- Initial application intake will be Department of Consumer Protection [DCP]
- Applications should not be accepted at the municipal office
- DCP will collect their portion of the fee and qualify the Bazaar/Raffle
- DCP approved permit will be mailed to the municipality with the name and date of birth of each Designated Active Member for your approval
- DCP will notify the applicant that the permit is to be picked up at the municipality
- Municipality will collect their portion of the fee and issue the permit to the applicant
- Municipality will no longer have signed Verified Statements
Applicants can be downloaded from the Department of Consumer Protection's website at ct.gov/dcp. Please do not use old applications. If you should have questions or concerns, contact the email@example.com.
Please take note: "Teacup" Raffles and "50/50" Raffles are bazaar activities and require a bazaar application.
Pistol Permit Applications
The state of Connecticut Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection no longer provides pre-printed pistol permit applications nor will the pre-printed applications be available at your local police department.
- Applications and information available in the Records Division Forms > Pistol Permit Applications of the Applications, Documents, and Forms area of this page.
- Effective 2017, pistol permit checks are to be made out to the "Town of Suffield" in the amount of $62.00
- Pistol permit fee of $62.00 includes State and Federal fingerprinting costs
- After all approvals and before releasing signed temporary State Pistol Permit, additional fee of $70.00 (made out to "Town of Suffield") will be collected
State Police Records Check
Suffield Police Department Records Division Hours:
Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM (unless by appointment),
Closed for lunch 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Please print and fill out appropriate form found in the in the Records Division Forms section of the Applications, Documents, and Forms area of this page.
- All forms MUST be complete or they will not be processed
- Send or bring completed form to:
Suffield Police Department
911 Mountain Road
Suffield, CT 06078
Public Fingerprinting Hours:
- Tuesday 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Thursday 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- Suffield Residents: $10.00 Fee
*Anyone that does not live in the Town of Suffield
Questions? Call Elizabeth Sagan at (860) 668 3311 or email the Records Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org
To request additional enforcement of traffic regulations in a particular location within Suffield:
- Download, print and complete Citizen Request for Traffic Enforcement form
- Please be very specific when providing location, dates, times and directions of travel
- Present completed form to the Public Safety Dispatcher on-duty at Suffield Police Headquarters
- Completed form will be assigned case number and forwarded to Patrol Division for assignment (as service volume and criminal caseloads permit)
To request modifications of traffic control devices, markings and/or signage on roadways within the Town of Suffield:
- Complete Roadway Safety Device Request form
- Present form in-person to the Suffield Board of Police Commissioners at regularly scheduled meeting
- Request forms received any other manger will be returned to requester
- Police Commission will respond accordingly