Human resources will take a leadership role and provide service in support of The Town of Suffield by promoting the concept that our employees are the most valuable resource and will be treated as such. The Human Resources Department will act as a catalyst to enable Town of Suffield employees to contribute at optimum levels toward the success and operation of the Town.
We will do this by:
- Recruitment of qualified individuals
- Retention of valuable employees
- Training, development and education to promote individual success and increase overall value to the Town
- A safe and healthy working environment
- Inspiration and encouragement for a high level of employee morale through recognition, effective communication and feedback
- Resources for administering benefits, policies and procedures
- Establishing, administering and effectively communicating sound policies, rules and practices that treat employees with dignity and equality
- Maintain compliance with employment and labor laws, town directives and labor agreements
Mini Bus Driver | Applications.MiniBus.Driver.pdf
The Suffield Senior Center is seeking a per diem Mini Bus Driver. This position is on call to fill in to drive when there are shift vacancies and extra drivers are needed. The available hours and days will vary from week to week. Driver needs are Monday – Friday between the hours of 8:00 am – 4:30 pm and may include nights and weekends based on the transportation needs of the Senior Citizens and disabled residents in the Town of Suffield.
Public Safety Dispatcher | Public Safety Dispatcher.pdf
The Town of Suffield is seeking interested applicants to apply for the position of Full-Time Public Safety Dispatcher. The Public Safety Dispatcher will: provide dispatch and communication support services for police, fire, ambulance services and general Town departments; act as first point of contact for emergency and non-emergency calls; perform various administrative duties; deal with general public and law enforcement officials; perform related work assignments as required.
Listing files in 'Employee Resources'
How to Apply for a Town of Suffield Position
- Fill out an Employment Application
- Sign the Application
- Submit Resume with Application, if desired
Please complete application in its entirety regardless of resume submission
- Mail completed applications to:
Human Resources Department
Town of Suffield
230C Mountain Road
Suffield, CT 06078
- Or Fax to (860) 668 3317
- Or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please ensure applications are received or postmarked by closing date