Human resources will take a leadership role and provide service in support of The Town of Suffield by promoting the concept that our employees are the most valuable resource and will be treated as such. The Human Resources Department will act as a catalyst to enable Town of Suffield employees to contribute at optimum levels toward the success and operation of the Town.
We will do this by:
- Recruitment of qualified individuals
- Retention of valuable employees
- Training, development and education to promote individual success and increase overall value to the Town
- A safe and healthy working environment
- Inspiration and encouragement for a high level of employee morale through recognition, effective communication and feedback
- Resources for administering benefits, policies and procedures
- Establishing, administering and effectively communicating sound policies, rules and practices that treat employees with dignity and equality
- Maintain compliance with employment and labor laws, town directives and labor agreements
Mini Bus Driver | Applications.MiniBus.Driver.pdf
The Suffield Senior Center is seeking a per diem Mini Bus Driver. This position is on call to fill in to drive when there are shift vacancies and extra drivers are needed. The available hours and days will vary from week to week. Driver needs are Monday – Friday between the hours of 8:00 am – 4:30 pm and may include nights and weekends based on the transportation needs of the Senior Citizens and disabled residents in the Town of Suffield.
Parks and Recreation Sports Programmer | Parks and Recreation Sports Programmer.pdf
The Suffield Parks and Recreation Department is currently seeking a Parks and Recreation Sports Programmer. The position is responsible for recreation work involving organizing and implementing of recreational activities in public parks and other facilities. Work involves responsibility for planning, supervising, and coordinating varied recreational programs for all age groups designed to meet the recreational needs of the community.
Administrative Secretary/Technical Assistant | Administrative Secretary Technical Assistant.pdf
The Town of Suffield is currently seeking an Administrative Secretary/Technical Assistant. Under general supervision this position assists architects, engineers, contractors and homeowners providing routine and technical information related to the issuance of permits; provides technical information regarding routine building code requirements and ordinances; and assists the public in completing applications and other required forms.
Listing files in 'Employee Resources'
How to Apply for a Town of Suffield Position
- Fill out an Employment Application
- Sign the Application
- Submit Resume with Application, if desired
Please complete application in its entirety regardless of resume submission
- Mail completed applications to:
Human Resources Department
Town of Suffield
230C Mountain Road
Suffield, CT 06078
- Or Fax to (860) 668 3317
- Or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please ensure applications are received or postmarked by closing date